Oldham Vs Plymouth Highlights

:blink:

was it ? kepper should of done better to be honest an outstretched dean brill would of got to it.

No he wouldn't. It was struck well and it was as far in the corner as it could be without hitting the post. Second one he might have done better with but I think it caught him off guard that it went so close to him as you can see he's moving towards the corner for a full length dive.

No he wouldn't. It was struck well and it was as far in the corner as it could be without hitting the post. Second one he might have done better with but I think it caught him off guard that it went so close to him as you can see he's moving towards the corner for a full length dive.

i was right behind the line of the ball as it went it and it was a perfectly placed goal. if we want to blame anyone for that goal, blame lewi for not closing him down, but id say we should put it down to a great piece of skill by a good player