Reception For OGrady

Perhaps had he not bagged against County then Tonk's reputation with the fans would have quickly gone the same way as O'Gradys.

Big Oumare and O'Grady are very similar players. O'Grady is more prolific however whilst he also has a far superior first touch and works even harder.

Of course Big Oumare is considerably younger and less experienced, but then he isn't our player so that's by the by as far I'm concerned.

Im gonna buy Oumare with my pocket money

Perhaps had he not bagged against County then Tonk's reputation with the fans would have quickly gone the same way as O'Gradys.

Big Oumare and O'Grady are very similar players. O'Grady is more prolific however whilst he also has a far superior first touch and works even harder.

Of course Big Oumare is considerably younger and less experienced, but then he isn't our player so that's by the by as far I'm concerned.

Still cant believe Oldham fans think O Grady is a top striker he has had 1 good season in a team already flying in league 2, whats he done this season 5 in 14, i doubt he will get 10. He is not a top league 1 striker, league 2 is his level his stats prove that, all hois goals are league 2.

Still cant believe Oldham fans think O Grady is a top striker he has had 1 good season in a team already flying in league 2, whats he done this season 5 in 14, i doubt he will get 10. He is not a top league 1 striker, league 2 is his level his stats prove that, all hois goals are league 2.

Oldham fans mostly think he's crap. I was one of a handful of morons who rated him and was sorry to see him go.

Incidentally 5 in 14 equates to 16/17 goals across a 46 game season. Not too shabby for a target man playing "above his level" in a promoted side. :lol:

Oldham fans mostly think he's crap. I was one of a handful of morons who rated him and was sorry to see him go.

Incidentally 5 in 14 equates to 16/17 goals across a 46 game season. Not too shabby for a target man playing "above his level" in a promoted side. :lol:

I was sorry to see him go as I dont think he was given a proper chance . Its nailed on he will score tonight I just hope we score more :lol:

You forgot to mention it's not too shabby considering he's expected to play from the left too..........and 5 goals so far would make him our leading scorer if he'd have done that here would it not?? :wink:

I was another 'moron' who rated him and thought he deserved more of a chance than he got here. It's almost certain he'll score tonight - former players with points to prove usually do. I just hope we socre more than he does!!!

Oh yeah - i'll still be shouting 'Oldham Reject' at him though......!!!!! :wink:

Edited by slystallone

in 14 games, dean furman has scored 4 in same amount of game and he is a midfielder, so only scoring one more than a midfielder in the same amount of games thats not impressive. :wink:

Its hard to call a striker who has scored 5 in 14 in League 1 a League 2 striker , Im not saying he is a world beater but I reckon he is a decent lower half League 1 player

in 14 games, dean furman has scored 4 in same amount of game and he is a midfielder, so only scoring one more than a midfielder in the same amount of games thats not impressive. :wink:

It needs to be pointed out ithis 5 goals more than our main striker WArren Feeney, 2 goals more than Tounkare and 4 goals more tan Dean Kelly.

So more goals than our 3 main strikers put together.

Not sure what that makes out strike force in your analogy.

Not that I am in any way a Chris O Grady fan, he's yesterdays chip paper.

Edited by singe

I suppose Tonk's home record of 3 in 7 is actually rather good. Match that away from BP and he'll be one of the best.

As for O'Grady, I don't think he warrants any sort of response from Latics fans - good or bad. His record since moving to Rochdale has been excellent and his record this season is also pretty good. Our defenders will need to pay close attention or what many consider inevitable will happen.

(by the way, a 1 in 2 striker is extraordinarily rare at any level of the game. Any side with a 1 in 3 striker on their books has something worth looking after).

Mvoto will deal with him. Easily. Mvoto is bigger, more pace, and maybe stronger. If all else fails, break his legs when the refs not looking.

Maybe stronger? MAYBE?! M'voto and The Tank are on another plain to anything i've ever seen, have you seen either of them get done for strength or even come close yet this season? It's like giants playing against children at times.