Fuel to the conspiracists fire...

“Whether or not the game should have started is the only question that you could point in the direction of the match officials. He gave it a go. Was he right to do so? I’m not sure. You are looking for the referee to try to get these fixtures on at all costs, unfortunately we’ve not been able to see the game through but we have an exciting game to look forward to on Friday against FC United, and the pitch will be good for that match. We didn’t want the pitch ripping up for the sake of one game.”

Seemingly their TV money is more important - Hill really is a cock!

MEN...

FFS it's the ref's decision. He couldn't give a toss about the FCUM game. The players didn't want to play, PD didn't want to play. Stop looking for alternative explanations, :censored: happens.

I was there, the pitch was unplayable. The game shouldn't have started. I still think Hill's a :censored: simples. And for what it's worth the OP is a tongue in cheek dig at the conspiracist sat behind me last night. He knows who he is! :wink:

Ref's decision, rightly or wrongly and Hill concurs with this train of thought. He's now looking to the next fixture not unlike any other manager would. How that makes him a :censored: is beyond me. If you plainly don't like him, say so but to call him a :censored: is a bit ott.

i dont like him i think he is a tool....

however last nights game...knowing they had a massive cup game on tv friday night,and how its going to be expensive to police etc etc etc....a decision should of been made ealier in the day regarding our match...if hilly didnt want to play it and give his lads a couple of extra days to make sure they beat fc united then he should have told the clubs officials look,get hold of the ref....lets go for a pitch inspection and if its that bad get it called off,save us money on police etc and make sure we can play friday with no new injuries and better confidence...

any groundsman worth his salt would have said at 4pm,if it doesnt stop in next 45 mins it wont be playable..end of.