Kieran LEE

Been impressed by KL since he arrived and don't think he was given enough opportunity in the first season. Hopefully we can tempt him to stay with us - perhaps being in the promotion mix in a months time will tempt the club to offer a deal.

Really? His early appearances were shocking.

I don't think anyone would disagree with offering him a new contract.

Being honest though, I don't think anyone would really argue against him knocking it back and joining a more (financially) upward club in the division above (or say a Huddersfield in this division).

Really? His early appearances were shocking.

I don't think anyone would disagree with offering him a new contract.

Being honest though, I don't think anyone would really argue against him knocking it back and joining a more (financially) upward club in the division above (or say a Huddersfield in this division).

His early performances weren't shocking, it was clear he had real ability and is amazingly a professional footballer with a football brain which in this country is a shockingly rare thing. He didn't rip up any trees but it was obvious to me there was something to work with, I was bemused to say the least that so few agreed he should be given a proper run in the team.

His early performances weren't shocking, it was clear he had real ability and is amazingly a professional footballer with a football brain which in this country is a shockingly rare thing. He didn't rip up any trees but it was obvious to me there was something to work with, I was bemused to say the least that so few agreed he should be given a proper run in the team.

I guess we'll never agree on this. But, fair enough - he is easily in our top four players, so in the long run you are correct.

NB. I still watched him be one of the :censored:test RB's in the football league at Hartlepuddle.

• 3 weeks later...
You speak as if that's a fact, was that a nod, wink or actual verbal indication ;-)

Although this still is not fact (just a nod, wink and verbal indication), I have it on good authority (his agent) that the club have now offered Keiran an extension which his agent is recommending!!

Looks like we are building for life after this season :shock:

Although this still is not fact (just a nod, wink and verbal indication), I have it on good authority (his agent) that the club have now offered Keiran an extension which his agent is recommending!!

Looks like we are building for life after this season :shock:

That may be the case now but it wasn't when you posted originally :wink:

If I were Kieran or the club though, I'd be mightily pissed off if my agent was discussing confidential information with all and sundry!!

Edited by smartzatart

Disagree i think he has and Taylor most improved player of the season alongside Dean Brill.

There are a number of players who have seen a dramatic improvement in playing performance this season - Brill, Lee, Furman, Taylor, Black and if you add to that the great play from the loan signings of MVoto, Tounkare, Evina and (hopefully ) White plus Stephens & Jones you have a team that can compete at the top end of the table.

So what is the reason for the improvement? New management team perhaps? In Dickov (and Taggart) we trust :wink:

If I were Kieran or the club though, I'd be mightily pissed off if my agent was discussing confidential information with all and sundry!!

I seem to recall something similar between me and thee lol. Admitted it wasn't one of my better moves.

There are a number of players who have seen a dramatic improvement in playing performance this season - Brill, Lee, Furman, Taylor, Black and if you add to that the great play from the loan signings of MVoto, Tounkare, Evina and (hopefully ) White plus Stephens & Jones you have a team that can compete at the top end of the table.

So what is the reason for the improvement? New management team perhaps? In Dickov (and Taggart) we trust :wink:

Indeed. A good number of the vastly improved (and now happy) players were here playing below standard (to which we now know to be fact) last season. So what's the difference? simple the management team. They impressed the club owners and staff in the interviews has stated by them. They impressed the fans at the White Hart chin wag. They've impressed the LW listeners. Most importantly I think they've impressed the players who want to play for them. Big up the management team.

Edited by Lags

You've changed your response. This reply does not make sense..........of course the status quo has changed........he has allegedly been offered a contract extension........ :huh:?!

I originally posted to say that (according to his agent) Keiran wanted to stay and that he was still awaiting and hoping for a contract offer from Oldham.........nothing more!!

Just recently I posted to say that he has recieved an extension to his contract which he is considering........what gives........... :disappointed:

I could keep this information to myself........but I figured fellow tics would be interested to know where contract negotiations were at.

'All and sundry'.........never been called that before :wink:.........however I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it!!

Regarding Keiran, his agent and the club.........I wasn't told in confidence and he didn't go out of his way to keep this a seeeeecret...........and I am neither Keiran, his agent or the club.........but yeah I guess I'd be a little pissed off being talked about in the public domain.......therefore I will say no more.

Other than to say he should sack his agent (he's no good anyway) :lol: :lol:

You've changed your response. This reply does not make sense..........of course the status quo has changed........he has allegedly been offered a contract extension........ :huh:?!

I originally posted to say that (according to his agent) Keiran wanted to stay and that he was still awaiting and hoping for a contract offer from Oldham.........nothing more!!

Just recently I posted to say that he has recieved an extension to his contract which he is considering........what gives........... :disappointed:

I could keep this information to myself........but I figured fellow tics would be interested to know where contract negotiations were at.

'All and sundry'.........never been called that before :wink:.........however I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it!!

Regarding Keiran, his agent and the club.........I wasn't told in confidence and he didn't go out of his way to keep this a seeeeecret...........and I am neither Keiran, his agent or the club.........but yeah I guess I'd be a little pissed off being talked about in the public domain.......therefore I will say no more.

Better to deal with the facts mate :wink:

Wait until hes committed his future to the club will ya :wink::ranting:

It would seem Smarts is airing to the side he won't be staying if I am reading it correctly. Given he's quite close to KL then I guess that's how it is right now.

Not at all Lags, I'd fully expect Kieran to be here for the long haul, I'm just not sure how he'd be able to consider a contract offer if he's not actually got one yet :shock:

Not at all Lags, I'd fully expect Kieran to be here for the long haul, I'm just not sure how he'd be able to consider a contract offer if he's not actually got one yet :shock:

OK, I kinda read your post wrong. Hope he stay's anyway, he's done really well since he cemented his place in the side.

Although this still is not fact (just a nod, wink and verbal indication), I have it on good authority (his agent) that the club have now offered Keiran an extension which his agent is recommending!! Looks like we are building for life after this season :shock:

Are you sure you got this info from the right agent :grin:

I've checked and his house has already had an extension :shock: