A simple, realistic idea to get the crowds up

Swapping your season ticket for Saturday?

Swapping your Rochdale ticket for a new one?

Ring that mate whose lapsed or sometimes goes, sometimes doesn't "i'm getting my ticket for Saturday, might be a sell out, should I get you one while I'm there?"

Should be a big crowd, good atmosphere Saturday.

We never did under Penney but we often used to win these games under up and at em managers - if this happens Saturday amidst a bit of good, old fashioned noise, they may just come back on a regular basis.

Swapping your season ticket for Saturday?

Swapping your Rochdale ticket for a new one?

Ring that mate whose lapsed or sometimes goes, sometimes doesn't "i'm getting my ticket for Saturday, might be a sell out, should I get you one while I'm there?"

We never did under Penney but we often used to win these games under up and at em managers - if this happens Saturday amidst a bit of good, old fashioned noise, they may just come back on a regular basis.

:unsure:

i should have realised this is nowhere near wordy or complicated enough for most on here

Swapping your season ticket for Saturday? Swap it with who ?

Swapping your Rochdale ticket for a new one? Whats this got to do with getting crowds up ?

what?

Edited by razza699

Swapping your season ticket for Saturday? Swap it with who ?

Swapping your Rochdale ticket for a new one? Whats this got to do with getting crowds up ?

what?

those of us with RRE season tickets need to get a new ticket for Saturdays match

those of us with Rochdale tickets need to go and get new ones

if you're doing either of both of those things why not see if somebody else wants a Hudds ticket while you're down there.

????????????

those of us with RRE season tickets need to get a new ticket for Saturdays match

those of us with Rochdale tickets need to go and get new ones

if you're doing either of both of those things why not see if somebody else wants a Hudds ticket while you're down there.

????????????

now that makes sense I just didnt get it from your first post

I took two arm chair Utd fans to the Plymouth game (paid one in myself) and it was a very entertaining game. They both said that they had really enjoyed it but when i asked if they would come again they both said no. Because it costs £20. I think with a lot of Utd and City fans view football as something you see for free on the telly and if you were going to pay for it then it would have to be a very big game (like tonights derby for instance), i doubt that any schemes or lowering of prices (which could never happen anyway) will make them come and watch us. The only Manchester fans that might pay to see us are the ones who are more likly travel home and away and so would not be able to. As far as getting mates who say they support the club to come to games is concerned, i think most of us do that anyway

I took two arm chair Utd fans to the Plymouth game (paid one in myself) and it was a very entertaining game. They both said that they had really enjoyed it but when i asked if they would come again they both said no. Because it costs £20. I think with a lot of Utd and City fans view football as something you see for free on the telly and if you were going to pay for it then it would have to be a very big game (like tonights derby for instance), i doubt that any schemes or lowering of prices (which could never happen anyway) will make them come and watch us. The only Manchester fans that might pay to see us are the ones who are more likly travel home and away and so would not be able to. As far as getting mates who say they support the club to come to games is concerned, i think most of us do that anyway

That is an absolutely massive point.

The majority of football "fans" these days set foot in a stadium about 5 times in their life, 2 of these will be guided tours or if they get a "corporate".

To actually go and sit in a ramshackle ground rather than watch on a screen is an alien concept. It really is a whole new ball game.

Thanks Rupert.

That is an absolutely massive point.

The majority of football "fans" these days set foot in a stadium about 5 times in their life, 2 of these will be guided tours or if they get a "corporate".

To actually go and sit in a ramshackle ground rather than watch on a screen is an alien concept. It really is a whole new ball game.

Thanks Rupert.

Stockport County are offering free tickets to pupils at my boy's school in Ashton. It's free for an adult and child for their forthcoming game against Torquay, great incentive and we will be attending purely beacause it is a game of football for free. My point is that we won't follow up and return, because even if we weren't Latics fans, the normal prices at Stockport are too expensive for a *nothing better to do on a Saturday" visit.

I also never thought I would ever have to think about whether the price would effect me attending a Oldham/ Huddersfield game, sign of the times I'm afraid.