Lee Hughes

He’s smoking...............and he’s clearly hammered.........terrible example to set the youngsters at the club; he’s a bad egg and he’s no good to have around the place regardless of how good a finisher he is......i think he should be fined a few weeks wages for this and sent out on loan as soon as possible; we don’t want him having an adverse effect on the attitudes of our players..................

Oh hang on.......forgot he’s not been our player since March 2009.

E4e

OVERIT

Despite his goal return, said it before and said it again signing that piece of pond-life killed a little of my love for the club. Some things are simply more important then taking advantage of a gift-horse. One word sums Hughes up - SCUM!

I see that after such a good season last year, the injury niggles have returned and I see it as no coincidence that after such a slow start County have improved WITHOUT the messiah many make him out to be.

Smoking and drinking at away games when he is injured cant be helping his recovery

Edited by razza699

His celebration at Millwall told me everything I needed to know about the guy.

I think the image of Latics was severely tarnished by his signing.

it might have tarnished us but if his goals would have got us into the Championship then I think it would soon have changed

quote name='razza699' date='Nov 12 2010, 10:25 AM' post='442935']

Smokign and drinking at away games when he is injured cant help his recovery

anyway Prozac be quiet or Hughes "good friend" and guardian angel will be along on here defending him - can't see there being much chance of that after Hughes' assault of a club offcial...that's at least TWICE the club has saved his neck when they had the chance to throw away the key....(I would hope people had greater integrity, than to justify his actions

I did edit my post as Hughes simply doesn't deserve comment, why the Hell I keep biting I don't know.

quote name='razza699' date='Nov 12 2010, 10:25 AM' post='442935']

Smokign and drinking at away games when he is injured cant help his recovery

anyway Prozac be quiet or Hughes "good friend" and guardian angel will be along on here defending him - can't see there being much chance of that after Hughes' assault of a club offcial...that's at least TWICE the club has saved his neck when they had the chance to throw away the key....(I would hope people had greater integrity, than to justify his actions

I did edit my post as Hughes simply doesn't deserve comment, why the Hell I keep biting I don't know.

want me to clear your quote from my post ?