Boundary Blues Age query....

What's the criteria for BB season tickets when you've reached 16? My eldest will be 16 next March, so she'll be sixteen when the 2011/12 season starts - would she be able to get a BB ticket again?

If not, what's the price for the next age group?

What's the criteria for BB season tickets when you've reached 16? My eldest will be 16 next March, so she'll be sixteen when the 2011/12 season starts - would she be able to get a BB ticket again?

Next band is Intermediate.

Alright real. Lisa said she's 99% sure that she'll be elibigle for a bb ticket again for the 11/12 season, thoughshe'll need to check to be absolutely certain. She thinks that provided the applicant is 16 or younger on Dec 31st (ie 31/12/11) that you are ok. I'm sure she'll confirm for sure in the next day or two.

I know someone who was getting a boundary blues season ticket who would of been 16 in the november of the season, and the lady at the time said because november is close to december then she will let him off. Unless its changed im sure its if they are 16 after the december of the season.

Dont hold me to that though

If you are 16 or under at 31st December then you qualify for a Boundary Blues Season ticket.

So, for this season, if you are will be 17 on 31st December 2010 then you cannot have a BB ticket but if you are 17 on 1st January 2011 then you can have one!!!!

It should be said, £50 for a 16 year old or under to have a season ticket really is a terrific deal.

Are there going to be any half price ones on offer ahead of Christmas .... it would be a great pressie to torture the kids of Oldham with!

£50 is great and don't forget you also get chance to be a mascot, discounted tickets and travel for some away games, 2 parties at discounted rates.................

I'm not sure about half price tickets, something to be looked into I think.

£50 is great and don't forget you also get chance to be a mascot, discounted tickets and travel for some away games, 2 parties at discounted rates.................

£25 for a half year membership? That would be a great Christmas present and VERY affordable by today's standards.

£25 for a half year membership? That would be a great Christmas present and VERY affordable by today's standards.

It would also be good for income if a few Dads (and Mums and Uncles etc) could be persuaded to part with £150-£200 for their own half season ticket as well.

If you are 16 or under at 31st December then you qualify for a Boundary Blues Season ticket.

So, for this season, if you are will be 17 on 31st December 2010 then you cannot have a BB ticket but if you are 17 on 1st January 2011 then you can have one!!!!

Thanks Lisa, that's good news for next year. Are the club looking into reviewing the age limit as the school leaving age increases? (goes up to in the next couple of years to 17, then to 18 I think)

The discounted tickets and travel needs to be looked at. It is a good idea yes, but when i was member of BB, i think their was only two discounted ticket + travel throughout the season (Stockport and Hudders) with a maximum of 1 coach for it, including the parents on the coach with them. Think the club should look to expand how many discount ticket&travels their are and if enough demand put on more coaches for it.

The discounted tickets and travel needs to be looked at. It is a good idea yes, but when i was member of BB, i think their was only two discounted ticket + travel throughout the season (Stockport and Hudders) with a maximum of 1 coach for it, including the parents on the coach with them. Think the club should look to expand how many discount ticket&travels their are and if enough demand put on more coaches for it.

We can only offer a coach to an away game where the other club participates in the ticket exchange system. The number of clubs doing this is getting less and less, I think for this season we have only been offered the following clubs

Huddersfield

Walsall

Brighton

The previous 2 seasons we have run trips to Brighton and lost £300 as the coach didn't fill up, so we couldn't risk doing that again. We don't make money on the trips and last year we had to pay cancellation fees to the coach company for the Stockport game being cancelled twice, this alone cost us £250.

In previous seasons we have also been able to run trips to

Bristol Rovers

Tranmere

Stockport

but these are no longer available to us.

Also, we are restricted to Saturday games only or local evening games, within 45 mins of Boundary Park.