Earl Barret, propper gent

If my parents were alive they probably would be , i have never booked a legaly parked car and as is the policy in Blackpool we are a lot more relaxed than most places that employ private companies NPC/Legion etc, we are more of an on street tourist information point. It serves people right when the biggest car park in Europe is straight across the road from the ground charging a very reasonable £3.50 and they still park in illegal dangerous places.

can't argue with that. fair enough. :grin:

:lol:

I have no issues... well not of that nature anyway. :unsure:

Living in Wilmslow one has to accept one is surrounded by morons who think it's ok to park their 4x4s (that have never been off road by the way) in disabled bays because they're "in a rush".

And it ain't jealousy - I could afford a Merc/Audi/Beemer if I wanted. But I'm an old git now so I'll probably get a Jag instead. <_<

Bingo- my Mum who often goes shopping in Wilmslow/Cheadle and can easily afford a Merc/Audi/Beemer but has CHOSEN not to drive one calls it the legless of Cheadle. If you were running a private clamping firm you could make enough money in a couple of months to retire if you hung around some of the stores in that portion of Cheshire.

BTW I think the point rosa was making was about them being 4x4s and Liverpool not exactly being known for its hills.

To get this back on topic, unfortunately I don't think I've met Earl the pearl before, (since he wasn't playing when I was mascot), but I understand he is a thorughly nice bloke

Nothing worse than someone being jealous over other people's possessions, especially when they've probably worked their arse's off to be able to afford them :grin:

I live in Limeside and the drug dealers I see driving around in their luxury cars certainly put a shift in, they can be seen at work around the clock and are on call 24/7. I take my hat off to them.