Smashed iPhone screen - help please

If you pay a fee for your bank account, it may have mobile phone cover on it.

Alternatively, a home insurance claim may be an option, if you have a low / no excess.

Unless theIphone costs a lot to repair, it may not be prudent to make a low value claim via housing insurance. Many insurers will stick the premiums up if someone makes a load of low value claims (or any claims in general.

If you pay a fee for your bank account, it may have mobile phone cover on it.

Alternatively, a home insurance claim may be an option, if you have a low / no excess.

Usually the cover is for your bog standard mobile, not usually iphones. (The wife has an account with Natwest and although mobile cover is included iphones aren't)

Usually the cover is for your bog standard mobile, not usually iphones. (The wife has an account with Natwest and although mobile cover is included iphones aren't)

Mine is on my Advantage Gold account.

Slurms, unless Apple have changed their policies, I ended with a smashed screen after I dropped mine in Barcelona about 18 months back. I took it into the Apple 'Genius' bar in the Arndale Centre and they sorted it out for nowt in 10 minutes.

Failing that, can't you take out some honky mobile phone insurance online and then go and claim on it a week later?

My iphone 3gs screen is badly cracked; has anyone sent theirs anywhere for repair and got if fixed for reasonably cheap? Apple is not an option as too expensive....

There are loads of sites on the internet, but can anyone recommend anywhere?

My daughter smashed her screen on her i-pod and i took it to a place in Altrincham who were excellent and reasnable too.

I Pod Services

23 Barrington Rd

Altrincham

Cheshire

WA14 1HP

0161 929 9504