Timely Return

According to PD Kieran Lee will be back Saturday, timely boost imo. Whilst KL is not the best defensively probably right to take young Carl out of the firing line, who I thought was superb on Saturday, my MOM at Accrington and did ok in the first half last night. But at the end of the day he's 17 and he'll learn. Let him play for the yoofs Saturday morning and regain a bit of confidence. Don't forget he played for the yoofs last Tuesday night too, so we don't want to over do it with him.

According to PD Kieran Lee will be back Saturday, timely boost imo. Whilst KL is not the best defensively probably right to take young Carl out of the firing line, who I thought was superb on Saturday, my MOM at Accrington and did ok in the first half last night. But at the end of the day he's 17 and he'll learn. Let him play for the yoofs Saturday morning and regain a bit of confidence. Don't forget he played for the yoofs last Tuesday night too, so we don't want to over do it with him.

Agree he should have been subbed last night

Who for?

IMO - Jarrett should have come on for Taylor.

It was a collective implosion - blaming the lad is unfair.

Im not blaming him by any means ,

when White went off he was literally up against 3 players , Their RB , RM and RW . God knows what Jones was doing

Take your blinkers off and look at the other players who didn't help him out !

White managed to 'help him out' though so why couldn't Jones? It's not actually a matter of helping him out, it's more that White and Winch had a good understanding and when Jones came on he seemed disinterested and just didn't play well with him. I'm not one for scapegoating but I do think he upset the balance. Also, tailors first half work rate was important. Good to see him getting stuck in and passing the ball well. Feeney didn't/doesn't, he's a striker, therefore the style of play in thr final 3rd of the pitch changed. Where Taylor was coming getting the ball, fenney looks to feed off passes to (hopefully) score. Not his fault, just different types of players.