Dickov impressed by Travelling Army

In the rarely-wrong Chron, PD says "The fans have been fantastic in every single game. We think the world of them and want to put on performances for them. They see a team who will dig in, work hard and put their bodies on the line. Our performance at Dagenham was for them. No disrespect, but Dagenham is not the nicest place to go to and is hard to get to. We were delighted as the backing was great." :aplayer1::chubb::bluearmy:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...imply-fantastic

In the rarely-wrong Chron, PD says "The fans have been fantastic in every single game. We think the world of them and want to put on performances for them. They see a team who will dig in, work hard and put their bodies on the line. Our performance at Dagenham was for them. No disrespect, but Dagenham is not the nicest place to go to and is hard to get to. We were delighted as the backing was great." :aplayer1::chubb::bluearmy:

Dagenham were a tough team, and im sure they will take points off a lot of teams at home, bit of a treck to get there though.

I've not been to a London('ish) away game for a while.

The support was brilliant,with great songs and backing throughout the game.

Made the train, train, bus, walk:walk, bus, train,train, walk, tube, train worthwhile.

Wish I'd not got the 7.40 back from Euston though, it ended up at least an hour late, getting back into stockport about half 10.

Hope the game at Rochdale is on tomorrow, giving us a chance to get up to 3rd place.

I've not been to a London('ish) away game for a while.

The support was brilliant,with great songs and backing throughout the game.

Made the train, train, bus, walk:walk, bus, train,train, walk, tube, train worthwhile.

Wish I'd not got the 7.40 back from Euston though, it ended up at least an hour late, getting back into stockport about half 10.

Hope the game at Rochdale is on tomorrow, giving us a chance to get up to 3rd place.

I was on that train after missing the 19.20 train.

Fill in a claim form.

If it's over an hour you should get the full fare back.

Over half an hour and you can get half the fare back.

Refund usually paid in National Rail Vouchers.

I think you can do it via this feedback form on their web site or on this form.

I've never had to claim off Virgin, despite using them most, but I'm raking in a decent amount from East Coast and Cross Country at the moment!

I couldnt give a monkeys :wink: :wink:

I'm just catching up with the backlog of rarely-wrong Chrons saved for me by a relative.

In one of them Furman said:

"We always feed off what the supporters are saying and feeling. They make us thrive on the pitch. One of the reasons it was so gutting to see the Rochdale game abandoned was the fantastic reception we got from our fans at the start of the match. They have been great again this season and they can make a difference."

So more of the same tomorrow and what can go wrong? :unsure:

I'm just catching up with the backlog of rarely-wrong Chrons saved for me by a relative.

In one of them Furman said:

"We always feed off what the supporters are saying and feeling. They make us thrive on the pitch. One of the reasons it was so gutting to see the Rochdale game abandoned was the fantastic reception we got from our fans at the start of the match. They have been great again this season and they can make a difference."

So more of the same tomorrow and what can go wrong? :unsure:

I have been a Latics fan for 30 odd years and seen us at ManUre, Wembley, Everton, :censored:ty and various others but havn't seen support as vociferous as that night................... bring on tomorrow!