World cup

Like all corrupt organisations it starts at the top.

Been saying for years that Septic Blatter does live up to the name because he is poisoning football.

I can understand Russia getting the WC but how on this earth have Qatar got it.

Oh forgot - corruption !!!!!

Well lets hope that Israel qualify and want to take 2 - 3,000 supporters with them , over to FIFA .

And 60,000 fans mingling outside the ground before and after game in 50 degree heat ...

My guess is that they will put up the world's biggest beer tents. You don't do outside there in the middle of summer.

Incidentally, I don't see why the cooler system thingy is so outlandish. Cold air will quite happily pour down the stands and onto the pitch, it's not the same as air conditioning a self-contained area the size of the whole stadium.

My guess is that they will put up the world's biggest beer tents. You don't do outside there in the middle of summer.

Incidentally, I don't see why the cooler system thingy is so outlandish. Cold air will quite happily pour down the stands and onto the pitch, it's not the same as air conditioning a self-contained area the size of the whole stadium.

All that way to sit in air conditioned tents and stadiums... Might as well just go to the pub...