Good Idea?

Very good idea. I was talking to our groundstaff on Monday and apparently, they only had four people turn up following the appeal last week...

Is this where members of the junior playing staff should also be mucking in?

(No idea if they do or not, but surely they should?)

Edited by opinions4u

Is there where members of the junior playing staff should also be mucking in?

(No idea if they do or not, but surely they should?)

Don't even sweep the stands etc like they used to, not even sure they clean boots anymore either. Instead they go to college - fair enough, help them see the bigger picture but a bit of hard work never hurt anyone.

Very good idea. I was talking to our groundstaff on Monday and apparently, they only had four people turn up following the appeal last week...

Cannot see it happening.

Not many bothered to turn up on Monday even though it meant a potentially large donation to Player Share

donation from where?

From Red, the company producing Exile, the BBC drama that was filmed at Boundary Park. They have to pay agencies for extras, so appealed for Latics fans to turn up, in exchange for a donation to Playershare. About 25 Latics fans volunteered, so they had to get agency folk in anyway. I still expect some kind of donation though.

Edited by Takemeanywhere

From Red, the company producing Exile, the BBC drama that was filmed at Boundary Park. They have to pay agencies for extras, so appealed for Latics fans to turn up, in exchange for a donation to Playershare. About 25 Latics fans volunteered, so they had to get agency folk in anyway. I still expect some kind of donation though.

Did the agency folk know the Zigga Zagga chant responses? :unsure:

No, you could tell they weren't Oldhamers because they kept complaining about the cold.

Right, time to head to Ice Station Zebra :wink:

As you say some of us were in t shirts an shorts

Could not get my head roud the fact that they were using artificial snow in the scene where they were leaving after the match

Don't even sweep the stands etc like they used to, not even sure they clean boots anymore either. Instead they go to college - fair enough, help them see the bigger picture but a bit of hard work never hurt anyone.

They do similar things with changing rooms, etc.

The youths cant "muck" in as they play at 11am on Chapel Road most saturdays.