Arsenal disappear up their own A.....

I can get from my house to Arsenal's new place in under an hour but havent seen them since their Highbury days. I spotted that tickets for their home game against City in the New Year are on general sale so I thought 'why the devil not?'. And then I saw what they're charging, I am genuinely shocked. Seat at side of pitch in top tier- £92. Seat behind goal in top tier - £67. Seat in top tier over by corner flag - £62. What madness is this? Who on earth buys these things? Wha? Eh? And while I'm at it has anyone noticed their crowd is always 60000 but there always seems to be 10k empty seats. Ticket sales who dont turn up arent part of the attendance you fools.

Anyway, rant over - I guess I never will be going to their shiny new stadium. You can stick your Premier League up your chuff! Am going to Schalke next year and am being charged 13 Euros for the pleasure.

I can get from my house to Arsenal's new place in under an hour but havent seen them since their Highbury days. I spotted that tickets for their home game against City in the New Year are on general sale so I thought 'why the devil not?'. And then I saw what they're charging, I am genuinely shocked. Seat at side of pitch in top tier- £92. Seat behind goal in top tier - £67. Seat in top tier over by corner flag - £62. What madness is this? Who on earth buys these things? Wha? Eh? And while I'm at it has anyone noticed their crowd is always 60000 but there always seems to be 10k empty seats. Ticket sales who dont turn up arent part of the attendance you fools.

Anyway, rant over - I guess I never will be going to their shiny new stadium. You can stick your Premier League up your chuff! Am going to Schalke next year and am being charged 13 Euros for the pleasure.

Throw in the VAT increase and they become over £100 in the New Year

Straw that breaks the cash-cow's back..

I uess they'll do it for as long as they get away with it. It's up to the clubs fans to say enough is enough (other than once every few seasons visitors). If you want a cheap game ther go in the early rounds of cups, but things have to be paid for by them.

More importantly, how are you getting your tickets to Schalke Help-Shiney? I'm planning on going over in Easter and am a bit iffy about getting one due to their 99.9% average sales, the highest in europe (mine's only Kaiserslautern though, but going on sites like viagogo swiftly increases the price).

I uess they'll do it for as long as they get away with it. It's up to the clubs fans to say enough is enough (other than once every few seasons visitors). If you want a cheap game ther go in the early rounds of cups, but things have to be paid for by them.

More importantly, how are you getting your tickets to Schalke Help-Shiney? I'm planning on going over in Easter and am a bit iffy about getting one due to their 99.9% average sales, the highest in europe (mine's only Kaiserslautern though, but going on sites like viagogo swiftly increases the price).

One way is to sit like a hawk for them to go on general sale - I did this a couple of years ago for a game against Hansa Rostock (hardly top notch competition) and a grand total of 6 went on sale, I grabbed the 4 I needed!

Avoid Viagogo unless you're mad desperate. But here's the thing......may I induct you into a secret (well not that secret) brotherhood who can get tickets for any Schalke homegame you want? PM comin atcha!

As much as we like to stick the boot into United... They still probably offer they most value for money seat in the country at £49 considering the the quality of football on display.

Much cheaper but still slightly beyond the edge of decency. Plus their legroom is crap. And they're United.

As much as we like to stick the boot into United... They still probably offer they most value for money seat in the country at £49 considering the the quality of football on display.

Probably Wigwam are. Dirt cheap and top level football. Seven games for £95 - that's about £13.50 a game and includes United, Spuds, Everton and Blackburn.

If you want to go to the Emirates keep an eye out for their cup games, I lived literally over the road last year and wanted to take in a game there, saw them in the League Cup against Liverpool and the tickets were priced at £10 for lower tier and £20 for upper tier.