am I alone in thinking.......

.....that we've played worse than that this season and won? I'm thinking along the lines of Saturdays win at Swindon and the Bournemouth game

my point being that draw, win or lose, down goes the booze, life is too short to be miserable, we could be Stockport or Luton, it's better to have loved and lost than never to of loved at all and Keep the Faith

.....that we've played worse than that this season and won? I'm thinking along the lines of Saturdays win at Swindon and the Bournemouth game

my point being that draw, win or lose, down goes the booze, life is too short to be miserable, we could be Stockport or Luton, it's better to have loved and lost than never to of loved at all and Keep the Faith

As good as southampton were, i thought it was a pretty poor showing from our lads tonight.....if the MOM thread goes up, i'm gonna be struggling to choose.

A collective collapse i would call it.

As good as southampton were, i thought it was a pretty poor showing from our lads tonight.....if the MOM thread goes up, i'm gonna be struggling to choose.

A collective collapse i would call it.

I thought that as soon as Evina took that knock, and his head went down, and when we conceded the seconded, the rest of the lads heads went down, aswell as Tonk's misses just before HT

I thought that as soon as Evina took that knock, and his head went down, and when we conceded the seconded, the rest of the lads heads went down, aswell as Tonk's misses just before HT

While I'm sure we all want Tonk to improve his finishing, that's not the first time this season that, after a miss, he's immediately started moping even though the ball has remained in play.

One thing he has to learn is that he has to remain alert until the ball is dead. If he had done there was a reasonable chance of him bagging the second opportunity.

(By the way, I agree with Tommy's post - we have played worse this season and got better results).