friend for a fiver

am i imagining things or was this offer changed? if ive still got my voucher then can someone still use it?

It was supposed to be for certain games so not sure if it applies to all of them. Sorry pal, cant remember which ones. Give the ticket office a call!

They changed the promotion from just the original few games that were selected to the rest of this seasons home games (if you still have your ticket of course).

Saying that, im not sure if they excluded a few of our bigger draws (just Sheff Weds now i imagine) from the list of games you could use it at? or am i making things up?

They changed the promotion from just the original few games that were selected to the rest of this seasons home games (if you still have your ticket of course).

Saying that, im not sure if they excluded a few of our bigger draws (just Sheff Weds now i imagine) from the list of games you could use it at? or am i making things up?

yeah i asked the woman at the ticket office and she said you can use it any game apart from sheff wednesday and you have to take it to the ticket office.

Tried to use it in the Chaddy End for my brother in law for the Rochdale game. But they fobbed us off. I'm sure they said you could use it for any game after the initial few failed to draw the crowds.

Still got two as it's the same ticket from a Boundary Blues Season Ticket, but after the Rochdale game, brother in law wont be coming back as he says he's a bad omen