Brentford, worth noting..................

We got in their faces from the off which is exactly what we didn't do against the Saints but had been doing at the start of the season. Stephens lunge early doors set the tone for the battle that was to come and showed we were up for it.

There will be a few bruises being dealt with on Monday morning by Cjkjhjfhas[dhfsdman but credit to the lads for sticking at it despite giving us a scare at the end.

Brentford were like the old Brentford of the mid 00s, strong, tough and hoof.

They were a horrible team. One of the worst i've seen all season.

Agree , worst side i have seen this season but then what's worrying is that we allowed them back into the game.

The turning point was Stephens miss when clean through , complete lack of confidence to try and pass the ball in that position , after that we allowed a very very poor side a way back and a better team (like Exeter) would have probably snatched a draw.

All said a good win from a very young side but we have to learn to close games out from these positions and a lack of experience i worry would let us down in the tense games of a play off !!!!!!!