Crawley Town

:censored: em, hope Munich's stick at least 15 past them. Crook of a manager and trying to buy their way into the Football League.

Living well beyond their means and managed by a scumbag who caused a lot of heartache to Boston United through his 'wheeler dealing' shall we say. Through his actions and those of a couple of others Boston were relegated from League Two to the Unibond 1st Division in the space of little over 12 months - one of my best mates from Uni is a Boston fan and it was sad to see how gutted it was as it all panned out (Legitimately relegated to the Conference after losing to Wrexham in a final day shoot-out at The Racecourse, winner took all (namely retaining their league place) - then the FA also relegated them a division further to the Conference North then the following summer the FA again intervened to relegated them a further two steps down the ladder to The Unibond 1st Division through more findings of dodgy dealings of which Evans was prosecuted) Boston are crawling their way back towards the Conference but you will find even in spite of Evans Crawley are universally hated in non-League circles. I hope the Scum bang in 10 and I really do hope AFC Wimbledon walk the conference for decent football fans everywhere...

Edited by oafcprozac

I hope the Scum bang in 10 and I really do hope AFC Wimbledon walk the conference for decent football fans everywhere...

Alex Ferguson, like him or loathe him, is a man of decent intergrity. Despite what he says publicly about Crawley and Evans, I'm sure deep down he would love nothing more than to stick a maximum number of goals past this crooked prick. I expect all the "big stars" to play.

Alex Ferguson, like him or loathe him, is a man of decent intergrity. Despite what he says publicly about Crawley and Evans, I'm sure deep down he would love nothing more than to stick a maximum number of goals past this crooked prick. I expect all the "big stars" to play.

blimey....bet that was a struggle to type... :grin:

• 3 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=461961:date=Jan 30 2011, 16:41 PM:name=LaticsLee)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LaticsLee @ Jan 30 2011, 16:41 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=461961"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->well done on winning a super money trip to OT Man Utd away in FA Cup.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

:censored: em, hope Munich's stick at least 15 past them. Crook of a manager and trying to buy their way into the Football League.

I'm sorry if this goes against the grain, but the use of the word "Munich's" to describe a club because a lot of their players died there always amazes me. Well done.

I'm sorry if this goes against the grain, but the use of the word "Munich's" to describe a club because a lot of their players died there always amazes me. Well done.

But Lee is very pc. He hates people using the word Mong because it is offensive. Doh smiley.

I hope the Scum bang in 10 and I really do hope AFC Wimbledon walk the conference for decent football fans everywhere...

Couldn't agree more, it was painful watching that yesterday and wanting united to win. They spent more than all the clubs in the 4th division combined over the summer, and they're very cagey about where the money's coming from - unnamed 'investors' in the Far East, apparently. Not sure why millionaires on the other side of the world would want to pour money into a non-league club in Sussex.

The fact that they were sponsored by the Sun didn't exactly make them more lovable either.