who went up?

Just looking at the champ table and two of the promoted teams from our division are 2nd and 6th (norwich and dirty leeds), but i looked up and down the table and im buggered if i can remember who else went up!!!! Who the hell was it???!!!!!

Point being is promotion to the championship wouldnt neccesarily result in years of toil at the foot of the table.......

Just looking at the champ table and two of the promoted teams from our division are 2nd and 6th (norwich and dirty leeds), but i looked up and down the table and im buggered if i can remember who else went up!!!! Who the hell was it???!!!!!

Point being is promotion to the championship wouldnt neccesarily result in years of toil at the foot of the table.......

You might wanna compare budgets first.

How much have Leeds and Norwich spent, in the last two years, about the same we spent int he last 20!

Google%20search%20home.png

Edited by slurms mckenzie

Blackpool went up in 06/07 by making excellent use of the loan market and seemingly pulling players from nowhere on shirt-term deals…I don't want to draw parallels……..but :shock:

It was my first game in 6 months and I was suitable impressed - especially by the 2nd half performance! Also, looking at how reid took the 4th goal, yes it was easy but

I have a feeling we have finally found someone who can finish off those chances at last!

I know that no game is a must win this early in the season but for me the daggers game is a must win if you look at the fixtures after this game!

Edited by laticsmad