negativity

we are all frustrated at the last couple of days events but the 1 thing we MUST not do is let any negativity into bp. When the match is on we must put 100% into supporting the team and no anti-council chants while the players are out

Any other instructions on what I can and cannot do then, once I've paid my £20?

we are all frustrated at the last couple of days events but the 1 thing we MUST not do is let any negativity into bp. When the match is on we must put 100% into supporting the team and no anti-council chants while the players are out

why no anti-council chants when the players are out? Gets the rans up for it, players can tell the fans are up for it, brings on the 12th man..

I know some footballers can be mard arses, but i doubt a few anti council chants will put them off their game.

I know some footballers can be mard arses, but i doubt a few anti council chants will put them off their game.

I can just imagine a promising move breaking down (possibly out wide near the white line) because the fans have started singing something about caning Charlie.

Edited by Takemeanywhere