TODAYS GAME ON!

Reading the other thread is like pulling teeth.

never in doubt...

now can i suggest everyone feeling down depressed n fed up,shuffle on down to bp and sing there hearts out for the lads....show everyone we still care even if the council doesnt....vent ya spleen and come back hoarse....

never in doubt...

now can i suggest everyone feeling down depressed n fed up,shuffle on down to bp and sing there hearts out for the lads....show everyone we still care even if the council doesnt....vent ya spleen and come back hoarse....

Never in doubt? Is it not pissing down at BP? seriously it is up here!!

Gonna be setting off in 15 mins, taking my 5yr old daughter to her first game, she's so excited, she's been wearing her Latics top since 9am this morning, asking every 5 minutes if it's time to go yet. Poor girl doesn't know what she's letting her in for. :grin:

Gonna be setting off in 15 mins, taking my 5yr old daughter to her first game, she's so excited, she's been wearing her Latics top since 9am this morning, asking every 5 minutes if it's time to go yet. Poor girl doesn't know what she's letting her in for. :grin:

im taking my man utd supporting mate, he doesnt know ive got tickets for the main stand lower yet though. :grin:

Well done chaps for bringing an extra body. More the merrier :)

Edited by slurms mckenzie