Dale Stephens

Why is Jones being overlooked? Surely he deserves more of a chance to play there?

Just because of 1 bad performance at Accrington and 1 dodgy pass against Town shouldnt mean him losing his chance to play

exactly right this is the lee situation all over again constantly being told your not good enough until confidence hits rock bottom,jones must be gutted

Im sure everyone of our players in our team has been :censored:e for more than 1 hour this season !

Don't taalk sense on here ok! if he's been :censored:e in one position for an hour for us, he is :censored:e ok! Just look at that Eardley, fookin :censored:e he is after he had an hour of a bad game!!!!

Don't taalk sense on here ok! if he's been :censored:e in one position for an hour for us, he is :censored:e ok! Just look at that Eardley, fookin :censored:e he is after he had an hour of a bad game!!!!

Who said he was :censored:e altogether ? I said he is :censored:e in cm but offers tons more out on the wing

Who said he was :censored:e altogether ? I said he is :censored:e in cm but offers tons more out on the wing

Based it on the sayings about it in CM.. Can't judge a player in one position after around an hour of game time in that position.. especially with the time in stages.. 10-20 games usually shows how good they are in that position..

Based it on the sayings about it in CM.. Can't judge a player in one position after around an hour of game time in that position.. especially with the time in stages.. 10-20 games usually shows how good they are in that position..

My rateing on him is through the time I have seen him play in cm and on the wing, he is far more effective on the wing nd gash in the centre..... Upto now

Edited by LaticsLee

My rateing on him is through the time I have seen him play in cm and on the wing, he is far more effective on the wing nd gash in the centre..... Upto now

I personally don't think he can tackle he is too much of a wimp and thats why he is pushed out to the wing,

An hour or so broken down through different games? Not exactly fair is it? Would you of liked Shrewsbury to turn you down after watching at most an hour of you playing, broken down by different games in your favoured position?

An hour or so broken down through different games? Not exactly fair is it? Would you of liked Shrewsbury to turn you down after watching at most an hour of you playing, broken down by different games in your favoured position?

But the fact that when he came on in that position he looked lazy and couldn't be arsed, for him to make a point that he should be starting in the centre he should put abit of effort in actually move abit. I get what your saying don't get me wrong, but for me he is far too lazy and disinterested when he plays there.

"Okay guys, fair enough, I was too quick the judge, we haven't seen anywhere near enough of Jones at CM to judge him fairly."

That would be a wise next post Lee, instead of continuing with this charade. :wink:

Okay guys, fair enough, I was too quick the judge, we haven't seen anywhere near enough of Jones at CM to judge him fairly :wink:

Is that ok :D

Based off what? 30 minutes broke up over a few games? Jones deserves a chance in his natural position.

+1

but he won't get it because we have furman, stephens and now mantom in that position. he looks like he could be a solid player on the right midfield but not on the wing like we are now playing. he's unlucky because we've got a big squad and lots of players in his positions who are better than him or have been given the chance.