Players have been paid

Dunno mate, I might be looking at this all very simplistically but I reckon its gone beyond cutting your losses - from what I've heard Blitz is struggling and that blog makes a point about this seasons budget being balanced with development investment that never happened. I figure he and his pals will want some money back at some point one way or another.

I wholeheartedly agree there. I think they want some money back. The loan (if not to the club) probably increases the risk they will pull out. I obviously phrased this wrong. However, a loan to SC means, as we were last week, we are in the hands of Corney, Blitz, Gazal and not anyone else. That, in many ways, leaves us in a similar position. It doesn't mean to say its not a difficult situation for the reasons you suggest.

That, in many ways, leaves us in a similar position. It doesn't mean to say its not a difficult situation for the reasons you suggest.

There's still one unknown though that we'll have to resort to spectulation on, how long will the cashflow fighfighting exercise continue? 'cos close season is approaching fast where hardly any money comes in and wages still need to be paid...

There's still one unknown though that we'll have to resort to spectulation on, how long will the cashflow fighfighting exercise continue? 'cos close season is approaching fast where hardly any money comes in and wages still need to be paid...

Very true. We'll have season tickets but I fear that, with most of the squad out of contract, we'll be playing the ressies and yoofs next season at a different ground and swiftly end up in trouble

Very true. We'll have season tickets but I fear that, with most of the squad out of contract, we'll be playing the ressies and yoofs next season at a different ground and swiftly end up in trouble

If we're playing at anonther ground next season, then I reckon season ticket sales will be very low.

If we're staying at Boundary Park, but it's obvious that we're going out with a much weakened squad, then I also fear that season ticket sales will be low.

Investement, from somewhere, is the only hope.

If we're playing at anonther ground next season, then I reckon season ticket sales will be very low.

If we're staying at Boundary Park, but it's obvious that we're going out with a much weakened squad, then I also fear that season ticket sales will be low.

Investement, from somewhere, is the only hope.

Personally speaking; I’ll be waiting a while before I commit to buying my season ticket – until I find out where we’ll be playing our “home” games; and which players will be playing for us – plus some of the more pertinent long term future of the club issues too.

Usually I get my ST in the ‘first batch’ of fans – late May / June time – as I understand the club needs the funds at that stage in pre-season.........

However – I just can’t blindly commit to buying a ST when so many issues remain unresolved – and I’ll wager that I’m not alone in that school of thought