FAO Smartztart

care to confirm to us that we should still all be 'sleeping easy' regarding a new ground and the future of the whole club???

I can definately confirm discussions will take place over the next couple of weeks between SC/AH, the council and the company I work for. What the outcome of those discussions will be once SC/AH and OMBC have revealed their hands will be anybody's guess.

care to confirm to us that we should still all be 'sleeping easy' regarding a new ground and the future of the whole club???

Yes I would also be glad to hear something about the stadium situation, sooner rather than later. Please update as soon as possible for the sake of all true Latics fans.

Yes I would also be glad to hear something about the stadium situation, sooner rather than later. Please update as soon as possible for the sake of all true Latics fans.

I have no idea who Smartzatart is and whether he has any real knowledge but I do know that I am not about to invest much faith in someone posting on a messageboard under a pseudonym.

Apparently my dad's friend's brother's work mate's dog knows someone who knows John Battye, who told him not to worry and that there is something afoot involving a newly identified site.

The fact I wouldn't believe a word of anything John Battye said if he said it directly to me and signed it in his own blood is beside the point.

Apparently my dad's friend's brother's work mate's dog knows someone who knows John Battye, who told him not to worry and that there is something afoot involving a newly identified site.

The fact I wouldn't believe a word of anything John Battye said if he said it directly to me and signed it in his own blood is beside the point.

Not necessarily believable, but fun though