Tactically inept.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I didn't play then I'll go so yes it does make me a fan he choses not to and like he said dosnt want to waste money. There is a difference there.

Football is a waste of money if you think about it (in the sense that £300 could be spent on other things).. but then we all love it and turn up to cheer on the team each week!

Aww what's up hit a nerve ? There scum munichs and always will be o me deal with it.

Far from it Lee, far from it.

Im trying to understand why you need to quote one of the world sporting disasters in your repsonse.

Aww you one as well ? Didums haha :lol:

Eh? You know where I'll be Lee you dopey mong child.

It's a fact you wouldn't have the bottle to say anything about Munich infront of the united fans in the same way you wont be at the back of the chaddy end at the next home game.

Moron/:censored:house.

Eh? You know where I'll be Lee you dopey mong child.

It's a fact you wouldn't have the bottle to say anything about Munich infront of the united fans in the same way you wont be at the back of the chaddy end at the next home game.

Moron/:censored:house.

Actually I do, I have my say and they say what they like, got me in a bit of bother a few times but most it dosnt, if you really have the nerve to be saying stuff I'm sat at the back of the RRE in my normal seat I'll call you what I like and you wont do nothing about it.

:censored:house

Actually I do, I have my say and they say what they like, got me in a bit of bother a few times but most it dosnt, if you really have the nerve to be saying stuff I'm sat at the back of the RRE in my normal seat I'll call you what I like and you wont do nothing about it.

Lee calm yourself and get a dictionary. Your spelling is awful.

The fact that your in the RRE tells me all I need to know.

BB42.

As a longstanding internet warrior myself can i advocate a pause before posting eh lads? Times are tough enough as it is without hardcore fans falling out amongst each other.

He the one who came on all mouth no action type of lad, just a little :censored: house, anyway where was we?

Lee, just relax , your problem is with me and no one else.

Just refrain from your threatening behaviour.

Who has a problem with you ?:lol:

If you'd stuck to the actual point of the argument, I'd be agreeing with you. Now you've contributed to this thread becoming a farce with the personals, etc, I don't really want to be associated with it. Not the first time you've put me off agreeing with you, due to your general lack of social skills.

If you'd stuck to the actual point of the argument, I'd be agreeing with you. Now you've contributed to this thread becoming a farce with the personals, etc, I don't really want to be associated with it. Not the first time you've put me off agreeing with you, due to your general lack of social skills.

Ok.

So, this evening we have learnt that:

Dickov is tactically inept, arguably.

Lukers1 is linguistically inept, cos apparently he didn't slate the manager after all.

And Lee is socially inept, for wanting to fight the rest of OWTB round the back of the chaddy, or something. Lee, have a couple of pints and a shag - you'll feel much better, son.

Oh, and our strikers are, er, descriptively inept cos they can't score. :unsure:

I don't see it as 'tactically inept', I see it as having a Plan B. Our strikers are all pretty similar, whereas sticking a 6"3 lump up front at least gives opposition defences something different to deal with.

Also, the 'munich' stuff is out of order. We're not Citeh fans, we've got a bit of class.

Edited by JonesyOAFC