ANYONE HELP NEEDED FAST

Oldham fans team are playing this morning at goshen sports centre bury against bury we only have ten players so if anyone can make it there for half 10 to play please pm me details and I'll call

Thanks

I seen the last minute penalty one of your lads scored to win the game , i was walking the dog at the time, Goshen is my back yard haha

Ehh? Is there a couple of Oldham fan's teams? Both playing in bury? About 12pm yesterday lads were running around in blue latic's shirts, won a penalty, it got tucked in and the lads celerbrated like they won the game! Ha. or was that just a bit of sarc.. hmmm

we were wearing yellow but that sounds like us we scored a pen in the last minute and we did celebrate like we won

Ehh? Is there a couple of Oldham fan's teams? Both playing in bury? About 12pm yesterday lads were running around in blue latic's shirts, won a penalty, it got tucked in and the lads celerbrated like they won the game! Ha. or was that just a bit of sarc.. hmmm

We was wearing yellow shirts and we celebrated like we won because we claimed a " next goal wins" and boom we got it haha