yeovil v latics

Dont see why we dont send White and Trotman back to save on wages.

We've got them until the end of the season. Even if we did send them back we'd still have to pay the wages we are doing now. So might as well use them

Played really well first and went in deservedly winning. Again Terrible 2nd half performance against 10 men and again can't score, Brill with the assist for Yeovils goal from a terrible kick. Feeneys warm up consisted of lying on the touch line sunbathing. Oh and the sooner White goes back to Leeds the better

Played really well first and went in deservedly winning. Again Terrible 2nd half performance against 10 men and again can't score, Brill with the assist for Yeovils goal from a terrible kick. Feeneys warm up consisted of lying on the touch line sunbathing. Oh and the sooner White goes back to Leeds the better

if you'd said draw at the start of the match, i'd have taken it because we never win there and the last thing we need is to go back to losing. 4 games unbeaten and we've started scoring again and with nothing to play for, we're alright.

white is a decent player but he's been crap recently. no-one passes to him and he never runs at defences like he did when he scored vs exeter

True but 1-0 with 40 minutes to go against 10 men and you wouldn't expect a draw, certainly wouldn't expect to gift them attack after attack. I don't agree about White though, I would be gutted if we signed him and can see why he's no where near the Leeds team, fingers crossed we don't see him here next year, I would rather a unfit Lewi as Dickov choose today

Agreed although Tarkowski had the chance to clear and didn't for the goal. Brill's kicking in the 2nd half was poor though.

Striker should have done much better in the position he was in but most keepers would have saved it.

He's got to work hard to get any sort of credit on here, doesn't he?!

Looked a pretty smart stop from where I was sitting....

Alessandra, Tarkowski, Lowe all playing with young Hughes on the bench.

Dont see why we dont send White and Trotman back to save on wages.

Im going for a 2-1 win.

Tounkara and Reid to score.

They signed on loan for the rest of the season so we have to pay them anyway. Besides we need experienced pros to bugger up the reserves :o

He's got to work hard to get any sort of credit on here, doesn't he?!

Looked a pretty smart stop from where I was sitting....

I suppose he has maybe i am being harsh, then again he undid his good work by playing his part in gifting them a goal. His kicking all afternoon was shocking. It says something when the goal keeper coach stands out of the dugout to applaud him every time he kicks it straight

Edited by NIKI1234

I suppose he has maybe i am being harsh, then again he undid his good work by playing his part in gifting them a goal. His kicking all afternoon was shocking. It says something when the goal keeper coach stands out of the dugout to applaud him every time he kicks it straight

Harsh again, I think. If Tarky had cleared his lines, there wouldn't have been an issue.

I think Brill is a fairly decent 'keeper for this level, but in a lot of our fans' eyes he is now and forever will be the beelzebub of all things goalkeeping...

Harsh again, I think. If Tarky had cleared his lines, there wouldn't have been an issue.

Also if Evina had stayed on his feet he might have stood a chance of stopping his run. Feels a bit churlish to have a go at either of them though, they've done really well for teenagers who've been thrown in at the deep end a little bit, and the experience of this season should do them both good.

As much as i slagged Brill off last season, he's done well this season, especially since Amos went back. Any keeper at this level is going to be a bit inconsistent, make mistakes, make a mess of his goal kicks sometimes. If he didn't he'd be playing at a higher level.