Recent bating between fans

Some of this has been pretty funny!

Last week Blackpooh fans sent a plane over Deepdale when Preston were playing with a banner saying "poor little Preston, enjoy league 1".

While yesterday Millwall fans payed for a plane to carry a banner over the DW stadium (Wigan) saying "Avram Grant - Millwall legend".

But the cheekiest of all and this one made me laugh although I cant stand Man U, some of their fans went to Anfield yesterday and put up a banner in the ground saying "MUFC 19 times"!

:lol:

Some of this has been pretty funny!

Last week Blackpooh fans sent a plane over Deepdale when Preston were playing with a banner saying "poor little Preston, enjoy league 1".

While yesterday Millwall fans payed for a plane to carry a banner over the DW stadium (Wigan) saying "Avram Grant - Millwall legend".

But the cheekiest of all and this one made me laugh although I cant stand Man U, some of their fans went to Anfield yesterday and put up a banner in the ground saying "MUFC 19 times"!

Manchester-United-fans-007.jpg

Edited by razza699

No surprise there, Man U fans have always been a bunch of master baiters...

:getmecoat:

PNE brought it on themselves, when Blackpool were travelling down to the play off final some PNE fans hung banners on the bridges over the M55 and M6 around Preston stating 'ALWAYS IN OUR SHADOW'. Most the PNE fans took the plane and the countdown incidences with a smile knowing what comes around goes around. Will the Liverpool and West Ham fans do the same???