Chillies

I'm curious as to just how far people have experimented with regards to chillies and hot sauces. Jalapeno's are between 2500-8000 scovilles, albeit I dont think they are THAT hot anyway, but there are sauces out there such as Blairs 3am reserve, which is 2,500,000 scovilles which to be borders on insanity. Surely that :censored: could fuel nuclear bombs!

We have a bottle called Daves insanity sauce at work (which I haven't even tried - I'm a bit of a pussy with hot stuff like that) and it says on the back 'can also be used to strip wooden floors and degrease driveways' or something like that....

We have a bottle called Daves insanity sauce at work (which I haven't even tried - I'm a bit of a pussy with hot stuff like that) and it says on the back 'can also be used to strip wooden floors and degrease driveways' or something like that....

Get yourself a few Dorset Naga's in if you are after hot chilli's.

You can get the seeds or fruit here:

http://www.dorsetnaga.com/

I went out with a Guyanese lass who used those crazy :censored: reserves. They are truly mental. A drop makes a raging curry and it burns if you touch it directly.

As soon as i read 'chillies,' Naga came into my head.

Go into any of our fine indian/tandoori/bangladeshi/pakistani restaurants and order y'self a naga curry - spot on!!

It's a paste that they use however, rather than the physical chilli and it's pretty darn hot. Goodness knows what the real thing tastes like. :ass1::toilet: