Spare infant kit?

To my horror, my ex wife dressed my 3 year old daughter in a Liverpool kit the other day. When I asked my daughter why, she said her Latics one was now too small!

This is obviously my fault, but I can't lose her to them!

If anyone has an infant kit/shirt that is too small for their child and they want it to go to a good home, PM me. I will be willing to part with a tenner or put to Player Share.

I begrudge paying £35 for one as have done in the past, for it to be changed and grown out of so quickly, but will probably get her one soon anyway.

She is 3, but 4 in October, so size 3-5 would suit.

Cheers

To my horror, my ex wife dressed my 3 year old daughter in a Liverpool kit the other day. When I asked my daughter why, she said her Latics one was now too small!

This is obviously my fault, but I can't lose her to them!

If anyone has an infant kit/shirt that is too small for their child and they want it to go to a good home, PM me. I will be willing to part with a tenner or put to Player Share.

I begrudge paying £35 for one as have done in the past, for it to be changed and grown out of so quickly, but will probably get her one soon anyway.

She is 3, but 4 in October, so size 3-5 would suit.

Cheers

DOne it to spite you?

Edited by apple