That old programme stall next to the Latique

what was it called? I was having a discussion about it on another forum

(I don't the club shop 'We are Latics' I think it's way too cheesey btw)

Jim's Programme Shop

Jim Kirton passed away in March 2002, I was one of his best customers. I'd often pop down in my lunch-hour to add to my collection and to have a chat about all things Latics, he was a true gent and is sadly missed by a lot of Latics fans.

Edited by oafcprozac

Jim's Programme Shop

Jim Kirton passed away in March 2002, I was one of his best customers. I'd often pop down in my lunch-hour to add to my collection and to have a chat about all things Latics, he was a true gent and is sadly missed by a lot of Latics fans.

jim was a true latics fan ,i named my son after him too

Jim's Programme Shop

jim was a true latics fan ,i named my son after him too

Jim's Programme Shop

I knew Jim for many years not only from Latics but from him being an avid record collector. He was notorious for only buying records in excellent nick and bypassing lesser condition. One memory I have of him is when he came out of a record shop in Manchester with a huge grin on his face because he'd just aquired one of his wants, no Cd's for Jim. Great guy, great mate, can't believe it's nine years since he passed on. Just one question......just how old was his crombie ?

Jim's Programme Shop

Why has this got a minus 2 rating?