Richard Wright eh?

Encouraging that he's no where near as old as Crossley or Goram when they joined(/returned). Though I do worry what sort of wages he'll be on - Without doubt more than Brill.

Further to the above, from Wiki:

This was a freak accident in which Wright saw a large sign instructing players to use temporary goals but he ignored the warning and fell on the sign, thereby injuring his ankle

Definitely our kind of player.

Edited by Microcuts

Encouraging that he's no where near as old as Crossley or Goram when they joined(/returned). Though I do worry what sort of wages he'll be on - Without doubt more than Brill.

Further to the above, from Wiki:

Definitely our kind of player.

Wiki goes onto say "This was the second strange injury involving Wright as he had injured himself falling from his loft three years earlier"

Please don't tell me he is the new John Keeley

phewww trust me as a Gooner i have seen more than the odd mistake by him, i was at Highbury once we lost against Charlton think was 4-2 and he punched the ball in his own net for one of the goals, granted he was hardly seen after this

your a gooner ?

maybe maybe not..but wright was mentioned a couple of days after the season had finished,and not by sinnot

it was me boss i also said evina wasnt signing and i also said morias and mvoto were signing and dale stephens is staying.

Edited by qwerty

your a gooner ?

Yep, i met my missus in Ibiza and she comes from Oldham we used to take it in turns of going up and down every other week to see each other and her and her old man go to watch Oldham every week so i used to go along with them, got hooked and now we travel up evry other week from down South to watch Latics and we go to the away games down here.

We dont have a season ticket as we miss too many midweek games but we try go as many home games as we can its a 6 hour round tip but we go up on Friday's after work stay with her family and then come back on a Sunday evening

Yep, i met my missus in Ibiza and she comes from Oldham we used to take it in turns of going up and down every other week to see each other and her and her old man go to watch Oldham every week so i used to go along with them, got hooked and now we travel up evry other week from down South to watch Latics and we go to the away games down here.

We dont have a season ticket as we miss too many midweek games but we try go as many home games as we can its a 6 hour round tip but we go up on Friday's after work stay with her family and then come back on a Sunday evening

nice one !