Danny Webber linked with a move to a league 1 club today... Would he be of intrest??

Wouldnt be my 1st choice but could do a lot worse

wouldnt burst the coffers for him although he could turn out to be class at this level

he will sign for a Champ side though

Edited by razza699

I dont think it will be us anyway, with the right management he could be a good player in this league but I dont think he would come that cheap and to be honest money could be better spent, he would be in what I would call the 'panic' bracket, which is if u aint got anyone in say 3/4 days before opening game of the season, he may prove me wrong though

I will throw a name out there Latics want a good player get in touch with Swansea and ask for Ryan Harley on loan was outstanding at Exeter when went away there back end of last season cant see him playing in the prem im sure a lot of chmapionship clubs are intrested but dont ask u dont get

I dont think it will be us anyway, with the right management he could be a good player in this league but I dont think he would come that cheap and to be honest money could be better spent, he would be in what I would call the 'panic' bracket, which is if u aint got anyone in say 3/4 days before opening game of the season, he may prove me wrong though

I will throw a name out there Latics want a good player get in touch with Swansea and ask for Ryan Harley on loan was outstanding at Exeter when went away there back end of last season cant see him playing in the prem im sure a lot of chmapionship clubs are intrested but dont ask u dont get

Watched Harley many times. Wouldn't be surprised to see him being in and around the Swansea 1st team next year and if he did drop to our level on loan it would be back to Exeter.

Very technically gifted player but is a luxury player and only really effective in teams that play at least 3 in centre midfield. Exeter's setup was perfect and Swansea's will be good for him but not many clubs will be able to accomodate his style of play.

Watched Harley many times. Wouldn't be surprised to see him being in and around the Swansea 1st team next year and if he did drop to our level on loan it would be back to Exeter.

Very technically gifted player but is a luxury player and only really effective in teams that play at least 3 in centre midfield. Exeter's setup was perfect and Swansea's will be good for him but not many clubs will be able to accomodate his style of play.

he's class, i thought as much when i watched tics there, then the season after he banged em in, didnt know he'd gone Swans tho, hope it works out for him.

he's class, i thought as much when i watched tics there, then the season after he banged em in, didnt know he'd gone Swans tho, hope it works out for him.

Yeah he went to Swansea on a free in January as he was out of contract in June, but as part of the deal they loaned him back for the rest of the season.

Hope it works out for him too. Was released by Bristol City and Exeter picked him up from Weston-Super-Mare in their Conference promotion season. Now he might go on to become a Premier League player.