OWTB Users first before ebay!

Howdy.

Putting these items on ebay in the next few days would rather they go to somebody on here though PM me if your interested.

All player cards signed as well as Ritchie photo

Certificate of Authenticity also included.

Thanks

Kyle.

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

Edited by KYLEOAFC

lol alreet pal, The Mrs is happy as she can have the 'office' wall back now (spare room to me and you)

Its to fund our fleetwood trip lol

might have a look if Ive got any room but we are moving soon so might not be the best idea to buy more stuff :(

might have a look if Ive got any room but we are moving soon so might not be the best idea to buy more stuff :(

Sorry to be a knob but Jobbo didnt play in that semi - he signed the season after

SORT IT OUT! :ranting:

:wink:

Sorry to be a knob but Jobbo didnt play in that semi - he signed the season after

SORT IT OUT! :ranting:

:wink:

I Knew that! :unsure:

I thought Rhodes was in net for the first game not hallworth??????

Anyway Jobbo is an added bonus and has added 50P to the value cheers! :lol:

Edited by KYLEOAFC

I Knew that! :unsure:

I thought Rhodes was in net for the first game not hallworth??????

Anyway Jobbo is an added bonus and has added 50P to the value cheers! :lol:

Rhodes played in the littlewoods final

Hallworth played in the both FA Cup semis

Howdy.

Putting these items on ebay in the next few days would rather they go to somebody on here though PM me if your interested.

All player cards signed as well as Ritchie photo

Certificate of Authenticity also included.

Thanks

Kyle.

securedownload16c.jpg

securedownload19rn.jpg

securedownload20gd.jpg

securedownload21j.jpg

securedownload17y.jpg

securedownload18.jpg

Gathering dust in the loft after a good few years given pride of place on hung on the stairs and landing, but we're redecorating and no point them gathering dust in the loft - worth putting on ebay? (I've sold a load of other old shirts and got a decent amount but none framed etc…all DIY)

Edited by oafcprozac

securedownload16c.jpg

Gathering dust in the loft after a good few years given pride of place on hung on the stairs and landing, but we're redecorating and no point them gathering dust in the loft - worth putting on ebay? (I've sold a load of other old shirts and got a decent amount but none framed etc…all DIY)

Lovely collection Paul - How much would a 'Buy it Now' be for the Lees shirt framed? I'd be very interested.

Lovely collection Paul - How much would a 'Buy it Now' be for the Lees shirt framed? I'd be very interested.

I was offered £250 last year by a contact of MDL but the deal fell through as the guy wanted to wear the shirt and it is a Youth/Small mens (80s skin tight sizes) an item is only worth what people will pay for it!

I was offered £250 last year by a contact of MDL but the deal fell through as the guy wanted to wear the shirt and it is a Youth/Small mens (80s skin tight sizes) an item is only worth what people will pay for it!

This is just no good at all I am trying to sell stuff but actually may find the collection growing!! lol :blink: