Student Discount

This falls back to my old gripe with the club. You lower the ticket prices (even just lower them for students) you get MORE PEOPLE going, maybe evening out the ticket price income, generates extra revenue, better atmosphere more enjoyable experience.

This falls back to my old gripe with the club. You lower the ticket prices (even just lower them for students) you get MORE PEOPLE going, maybe evening out the ticket price income, generates extra revenue, better atmosphere more enjoyable experience.

we will find out if thatis the case this year wont we? with the different match categories

I can't be bothered reading this whole thing but anyway, email Alan hardy and he'll sort it out for i would think. I'm 24 and i've had student discount the last coupls of years whilst i've not had a season ticket. If you ask at the ticket office they will probably turn you down but AH is pretty accommodating on these things.

Students can get an Intermediate ST , normally for 16 - 19 yr olds. the club requires proof of student status - an official letter frtom university/college.

At discount period prices it was £183 - the equivalent of approx 9 matches.

I know that it's a cash outlay up front but for anyone who was hoping to get to that number of home matches the definitely worth it. You'd be able to pick and choose your games, get the discount vouchers for the club shop.

AH does his best to help but sometimes a bit of forward planning is useful!

Maybe a slight deviation from the main discussion, but I'm at Salford Uni and living down here. I'd be interested if there's anyone else down here (at the uni or just living in the Salford / Manc area) that goes to the games and maybe wants to share the driving, as the last couple of years I've been going on my own disappointed.gif. I know this sounds a bit like the plea of a "sorry case", but it would stop me being a loner on Saturdays.

I've just left Uni in Salford and all being well with employment I will be living round there in the near future and commuting up to home games.. be happy to stick my 'day saver' cash in your petrol tank rather than in First Bastard Bus company's pockets!

As long as you sit in the Chaddy, I don't speak to people in the RRE :grin: