Burnley - Massive Club!

re: Boos at final whistle tonight

Maybe they were a little hacked off at having to go all the way to Oldham for what was a reserve game and having to pay £10 to get in. Its not only burnley fans who might feel a bit hacked off but Oldham fans too.

We are a big side for them now and they prob wanted to see our bigger players just as we would if we played United or something.

If the club was so concerned with players getting injured for Saturdays match then why was this game even booked? If the club advertised it as a reserve friendly they knew the fans wouldnt show up to watch it thats why

their fans are known to be a load of numpties though arent they

They tarred their brush at the Masters' comp at the M.E.N for me - to get that boozed up, lairy & then to break out in random acts of violence at a "family" event showed them for what they are......a set of backwards Dingles who really should stop drinking lest they kill their remaining 2 brain cells...........morons.

If I'm being honest, I thought both the team & fans were a sorry example of a 'professional' football club. The way their lot went about the game last night was pretty poor for a pre-season game; especially Marvin Bartley, Danny Fox, Wade Elliott & Ross Wallace; players who should known better & behave differently to what they did. As for their fans, well - should we really expect anything else???

After me, Chim Chiminy..........

counting there toes and working out how they was all related :grin:

I was talking to a Burnley fan last week and I asked him why all dingles have 11 fingers.

He tried to insist that they don't so I told him he clearly couldn't count proved it to him.

I said "right hold your hands out and count starting on your right hand 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 and then your left hand is another 5 which = 11."

Oh right he said <_<