Buckets on Saturday?

Guys I am not set up for paypal and want to donate a fiver, sorry I know its not much but I am a bit skint at present and will also look to increase my subscriptions to Playershare very soon.

Does any of you walkers sit in Mainstand paddock(Rocky rd side) and then I can give it you on Saturday?

Failing that I can send a cheque in???

You can pin it to my body..thanks for all the effort and follow up and your contribution is very much greatly accepted and no need to apologize either

I am a RRE regular but being relocated to the Chaddy for this one. Think Wardle latic may go in the main stand TBA Lancy

You can pin it to my body..thanks for all the effort and follow up and your contribution is very much greatly accepted and no need to apologize either

I am a RRE regular but being relocated to the Chaddy for this one. Think Wardle latic may go in the main stand TBA Lancy

No probs, let me know or I will send a cheque? I hope plenty more get behind this, you lot are taking on a very thankless task for the love of OUR club.

You will be fine, I'm sure.

Hope the weather stays fine for you all, and best wishes!