Very Confident

I'm with you on that. Didn't see the Carlisle game, but I don't think our performance against Sheff Utd was as bad as some have made out. Apparently their full backs were torn to shreds by Brentford last week, so Morais and Taylor could have a field day...

Of 3 points today.....

We are playing a Yeovil very much in the middle of a transition period 14 summer signings needing to gel.

There have been a few signs of us playing decent football.

Todays the day....come on Oldham!!!!

I'm not so confident, we don't look like we can score right now. Having said that, i think playing away from home may suit us more. Teams will come at us and give our strikers more space as a result. The defence looks very solid so hopefullty the strikers can do the business.

Just spoken to a group of Glovers here in Halfway House pub and they have their assistant manager at Left Back. Nathan Jones, retired last season so hasn't played in 12months and is 38.

Morais should get some change out of him you'd hope.

Nice bunch of fans this Yeovil lot by the way.....

1 thing you can guarentee from the Oldham site..

Rueben Reid had a great chance to put Latics ahead in the opening minute, but could only direct his header from six yards straight at keeper Jed Steer.

Ooops its 3-0

so much for Diamond and Mvoto shoring it up !!