Furman Out

Does anyone know how long its supposed to be for, if thee was anyone we needed it....

depends if its bad or not,if its just a clean out be a lot quicker maybe 3-4 weeks,if its a big tear probably be at least 8 weeks....

big blow this....we still havent got the striker we need....and now urgently need a creative midfielder...not lookin good this...

someone states on oafc.co.uk that the club knew about this during the close season, so it seems he has been playing the first 2 games til the injury got to its worst point and until we were able to get wesolowski in.

Oh well, gives someone else a chance or PD needs to get someone in - have to get on with it and deal with it, injuries happen in football - tough titties!

someone states on oafc.co.uk that the club knew about this during the close season, so it seems he has been playing the first 2 games til the injury got to its worst point and until we were able to get wesolowski in.

Oh well, gives someone else a chance or PD needs to get someone in - have to get on with it and deal with it, injuries happen in football - tough titties!

i reckon jason lowe will be here on monday either 3 month or season long loan from blackburn

i reckon jason lowe will be here on monday either 3 month or season long loan from blackburn

yeah heard he is due to come back for the season - not impressed at all with him last season but if he were to come then a run in the team properly may bring out the supposed skill that he has; looked nothing more than a sideways/defensive player of which we have furman, wesoloski and lund.

Anyway, i trust PD whoever comes in so lets KTF.