I should have had faith in PD

"In years gone by we got in old heads to steady the ship - Mick McGuire & Paul Jones spring to mind - not sure if these types are around these days on affordable wages but I think that we could do with some experience - I'd take a bore draw at Scunny & a lucky win versus the Dale now - goals win games and they have been a massive problem since not long after the turn of the year - Smith is a massive gamble that may yet come off (fingers crossed) but he looked like a poor man's Ormondroyd/O'Callaghan versus the Blades - KTF - I'd be happy with staying up, not going bust and starting to re-develop Boundary Park at the end of this season - anything else, e.g. a cup run, would be a massive bonus & to be honest a bit of a shock"

I posted the above a few days ago - PD brings in the kids (far from experienced!!) and Latics win plus Smith rams my comment about him down my throat - Well done to all!!

Sounded like a battling performance last night - love listening to Gordon & Roy on LP - As I live in the IOM and don't get to many matches their commentaries are the next best thing

Would still take a lucky win versus the Dale!!

"In years gone by we got in old heads to steady the ship - Mick McGuire & Paul Jones spring to mind - not sure if these types are around these days on affordable wages but I think that we could do with some experience - I'd take a bore draw at Scunny & a lucky win versus the Dale now - goals win games and they have been a massive problem since not long after the turn of the year - Smith is a massive gamble that may yet come off (fingers crossed) but he looked like a poor man's Ormondroyd/O'Callaghan versus the Blades - KTF - I'd be happy with staying up, not going bust and starting to re-develop Boundary Park at the end of this season - anything else, e.g. a cup run, would be a massive bonus & to be honest a bit of a shock"

I posted the above a few days ago - PD brings in the kids (far from experienced!!) and Latics win plus Smith rams my comment about him down my throat - Well done to all!!

Sounded like a battling performance last night - love listening to Gordon & Roy on LP - As I live in the IOM and don't get to many matches their commentaries are the next best thing

Would still take a lucky win versus the Dale!!

In Dickov we trust!

We need to give him time, he'll be reet!