Orient fans

Got to say some off the best supporters I have met. What a good crack and atmosphere in the Coach and Horses after the game. BOTH SETS of fans joining in each others songs. I PERSONALLY hope they stay up myself.

I've always found them to be a good bunch. Suppose if you want to be an arse there are better options to support round there. Makes me feel guilty for getting us singing, "I'm forever blowing bubbles," to them last year :blush:

Top lads. Less enthusiastic were the poor bastards listening to us on the Tube.

Oh I don't know that one lad who got on and then immediately off seemed to quite enjoy our attempts to liven up the drab tube! Granted everyone else looked at us wishing us to get off at everyone stop!!!!! Cracking day out, feeling it a bit now though.

Hahaha! I'm passing stockport. Taxi to the pub for united game, I'd be sick on a bus!

Who the :censored: buys boardgames?!?

Ha yeah forgot about that, she only got married in June and now passes the time playing boardgames!!!!!!!! (Or not as she didn't even get them!) There is no way in the world I would have been able to play football this morning, just grateful I got in my house last night!

Shame jss wasnt there or he would have owned me after my showing! A series of late nights and early mornings, and heavy drinking with little food, took their toll on me. At least i got to punch dave in the face after our second and final goal as payback for the"everton elbow." revenge served on ice.