Morning all,

What a great one as well!

Over the moon with last night thought we played the conditions much better than the franchise, lot of positives to take from the game and surely some of the stay away faithful will have thought twice about coming back ( well other than seeing it hammmer down for 90mins)

I didnt get to the game myself as living down south and it being on TV is a no brainer and i will go trannie instead and pay my money there, plus club havent lost out as after watching my nephew phoned me up and asked me take him next home game so i will buy him a shirt etc in home of getting him to become a latic

I had kuqi 2-1 as well on a price boost on sky bet at 50/1 happy happy days!

I will pump another £10 of that into playeshare

This really aimed at the stay away fans of late not sure how many u use this forum anymore but wondered your thoughts would this win make you come back to the club???

Fair play to the fans who went i salute you its people like those who keep the club going

What a difference having a goalscorer makes again a check of why fans should put money in to get the kuqi of this league, ok he wasnt his best game last night but they seemed scared stiff of him at the back

Morning all,

What a great one as well!

Over the moon with last night thought we played the conditions much better than the franchise, lot of positives to take from the game and surely some of the stay away faithful will have thought twice about coming back ( well other than seeing it hammmer down for 90mins)

I didnt get to the game myself as living down south and it being on TV is a no brainer and i will go trannie instead and pay my money there, plus club havent lost out as after watching my nephew phoned me up and asked me take him next home game so i will buy him a shirt etc in home of getting him to become a latic

I had kuqi 2-1 as well on a price boost on sky bet at 50/1 happy happy days!

I will pump another £10 of that into playeshare

This really aimed at the stay away fans of late not sure how many u use this forum anymore but wondered your thoughts would this win make you come back to the club???

Fair play to the fans who went i salute you its people like those who keep the club going

What a difference having a goalscorer makes again a check of why fans should put money in to get the kuqi of this league, ok he wasnt his best game last night but they seemed scared stiff of him at the back

Must admit am contemplating making Wycombe my first game in 14 months, but more because I havent seen a live game of football in a while.