Trannies by train

Aye, from Preston. Get off at Rock ferry apparently, anyone know how far it is from Prenton Park by foot?

11.22 from Stalybridge via Lime St............There's a pub opposite RF station and then it's about 20minutes walk to the ground.

I have always done Tranmere by train although tommorow am on rifle normally i get off at Birkenhead Central rather than Rocky Ferry. Birkenhead central at 25min walk up hill or 10 min bus ride after game it is a 15min walk downhill. Last season we saw a few of there yuth chavs about at the station and ignore the Carlton Pub.

But find better than the area where Rockferry is located and you pass a nice chippy :grin:

I once did Prenton Park to Rock Ferry in 3 minutes, pursued by a wild mob. Left Usain Bolt in my wake!

In normal circumstances it's about 15 minutes.

And make sure you turn right out of the station. For the love of God don't turn left. There be dragons.

Does that apply if you're arriving from Chester?

Edited by opinions4u

11.22 from Stalybridge via Lime St............There's a pub opposite RF station and then it's about 20minutes walk to the ground.

We are on the next one - 11.46 from Stalybridge to Lime Street, then connecting to Rock Ferry.

Going to meet my cousin for a couple of slurps (he is one of them unfortunately) nearer the ground. Anyone know anywhere decent?