Wycombe game are you goig?

Have bought the family ticket promotion for the game, Two adults & two kids for £30.00. Don't what I am going to the the other three kids yet..heheh.

There are going to be some fun activity stuff going on too starting at 1pm and playershare are hoping to have a stand if you wanted to come and see us, have questions or simply want to join.

I do have a horrible cough going on so I promise not to breath too heavily on fans...:grin:

Just hope it does not pee it down

EVERYONE should be coming! It's going to be a great day!

Anyone wanting to strut their stuff around the pitch at half time can turn up in fancy dress - children and adults alike! There will be prizes for the best dressed! We have face painters, a bouncy castle, a rock wall, the emergency services will be present with demonstrations on how to stay safe during the Bonfire period, and the Community Trust and Kick It Out have a tournament happening on little Wembley along with a penalty shoot-out. Playershare will have a stand inside the tent along with WEARELATICS and the childrens' clubs Boundary Blues and Chaddy's gang will be present to sign up new members and also take any suggestions on how to improve the clubs. Come and cheer on Chaddy as he zorb races against Bodger the Wycombe mascot and Barci the Nando's chicken!

So come on down and enjoy the fun - the weather isn't going to be great but hey - I'ts Oldham and we can certainly handle it! Get yourselves wrapped up warm and come down and enjoy the day with us! If it gets too cold we'll have some of our lovely new scarfs on sale!

I hope to see you all there!

Jenny

Might be a bit late for the Wycombe game, but the PlayerShare WebShop pays 15% on all purchases at Angels Fancy Dress.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/redirect.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.awin1.com%2Fawclick.php%3Fmid%3D2610%26id%3D115483+%26clickref%3D1842_0

Also a 10% discount for using the code '10HALLO'

So if dressing up's your thing ... :wink: