Donny sign Diouf

Not often I like to say this about any human being but we are talking about someone who was found guilty of spitting at Celtic fans, an 11 year old Middlesboro fans, spitting in the face of fellow professionals, as well as being accused of racially abusing a ballboy at Goodison Park, and taunting a fellow professional who was in agony with a broken leg.

A :censored:ing horrible t**t of a person, a c**t of a human being, and a waste of :censored:ing oxygen.

Not often I like to say this about any human being but we are talking about someone who was found guilty of spitting at Celtic fans, an 11 year old Middlesboro fans, spitting in the face of fellow professionals, as well as being accused of racially abusing a ballboy at Goodison Park, and taunting a fellow professional who was in agony with a broken leg.

A :censored:ing horrible t**t of a person, a c**t of a human being, and a waste of :censored:ing oxygen.

the word c*nt is overused but in this case it fits very nicely

.........dont hold back eh? :lol:

you also missed out he has a silly hair-style!!