Missing letters?

oafcprozac

We've hardly had any post for weeks, my son still has not received a card that was posted weeks ago and then this appears in the Chron…and after the cock ups of leaving packages unsorted last Christmas, I'm hesitant in ordering anything on line this year….

Mail Missing

It used to be a hangable offence until fairly recently for interfering with HM Royal Mail…..

Edited by oafcprozac

The post is a right mystery these days.

Can't say I've missed anything I was expecting at home in Royton, but at work, in Middleton, we regularly don't receive mail that we know has been sent to us in our own pre-paid first class envelopes...other times, first class items take over a week to arrive - again some of it in our own self addressed pre-paid envelopes.

Edited by Yard Dog

We've hardly had any post for weeks, my son still has not received a card that was posted weeks ago and then this appears in the Chron…and after the cock ups of leaving packages unsorted last Christmas, I'm hesitant in ordering anything on line this year….

Mail Missing

It used to be a hangable offence until fairly recently for interfering with HM Royal Mail…..

theres no guarantee it will be the Royal Mail delivering your items

strange place to work, to say they were founded in 1516 and still they cant get it right to this day