Modern Warfare 3

Lookers_Carl

Activision put a blanket ban on any retailers releasing or shipping the game before tomorrow. GAME and some of the supermarkets are doing midnight openings, though.

I ordered mine from Tesco Direct today, I wanted the Premium Elite and they were doing the job lot for £60.

I played the first one, skipped the second one, and would be interested in this... if it wasn't also the month that Skyrim and Saints Row 3 are out. Spoiled for choice!

Got my email from ShopTo today saying that they've charged my card for Skyrim. Should be dispatched in a couple of days. Cannae wait.

Ive got it. Hated black ops with a passion. So much so I traded it before Xmas. This is definitely a return to form. Fabulous detail in the online maps. Also loving the fact that the London underground station is called Middleton!

What I don't like is the lack of a Stopping Power perk. Playing softcore is just ridiculous. Empty a full magazine into an enemy and the don't die? Hardcore was always my favourite on mw2 as I found softcore just to be full of noobtubers. This time round they seem to have got rid of the noob tubes but also ditched stopping power. Silly.

Other annoying point is they still haven't ditched respawn penalties after being killed by a teammate. Treyarch have a good system where 3 friendly fire kills would see u kicked. Gets rid of the wankers that just think its funny to kill their teammates. Infinity Ward don't even embrace that.

Not tried the campaign yet. Usually save that for when the Internet is down, although I've heard from friends that it's good.

See u in the trenches fellow nerds. Ps3 username is DerkerGhurka if you want a dicking.....

Core's better because it virtually eliminates campers. If you need Stopping Power you're :censored:. :tongue1:

I got it yesterday but haven't had chance to give it a whirl yet. The missus is popping out for a couple of hours shortly, so I think I might fire it up.

Or play Skyrim. pinch.gif