Sponsor Box query

Going in the sponsors box on Saturday for a meal and free bar before the Sheff Wed game on Saturday

Has anyone ever done this before, is the food good are they likely to run out at half time;)

And whats the crack with the dress code, are jeans allowed or is only smart dress?

Going in the sponsors box on Saturday for a meal and free bar before the Sheff Wed game on Saturday

Has anyone ever done this before, is the food good are they likely to run out at half time;)

And whats the crack with the dress code, are jeans allowed or is only smart dress?

It's about 3 years sine I last went in but it was no jeans. Can't remember if the food ran out, primarily cos the ale didn't.

Wish I’d have thought about that Bob!

But I’m pretty sure they are going to tell me the foods brilliant

Thanks for the input but I wanted a fans perspective of what its like

Food is ok - Sportsmas dinner esque (if you've been to one!)

No Jeans - get y'self dressed up, throw a pair of strides and a Ben Sherman shirt on and you'll be reet.

You'll be able to order an ale for half time and stay until 6 after the game if memory serves me, before continuing out on the lash in your trapping gear after consuming Grub and Lees' ale in the warmth of the box.

Enjoy

Food is ok - Sportsmas dinner esque (if you've been to one!)

No Jeans - get y'self dressed up, throw a pair of strides and a Ben Sherman shirt on and you'll be reet.

You'll be able to order an ale for half time and stay until 6 after the game if memory serves me, before continuing out on the lash in your trapping gear after consuming Grub and Lees' ale in the warmth of the box.

Enjoy

Been recently, for the Bury game. Jeans were fine but with shoes and shirt. Food was ok, typical meat and two veg. job. Weird atmosphere with the piped crowd noise into the box. Beer was plentiful although they do stop serving in advance of kick off. All in all a good experience, even though the match was :censored:e.