Thanks to OAFC staff

I was sat waiting for kick off today when an official chap (no idea who it was yet) wandered up to me and my 7 year old nephew and asked if he had a program....which he didn't. He then preceded to go and find one and brought it back to us for free. He then asked if he would like to have it signed by anyone and (for some reason) my nephew said Reece Brown as his favorite player (Robbie Simpson) wasn't on the pitch.

We were then taken to the side of the pitch where my nephew had his program signed by Reece and had his picture taken with him.

Cheers to whoever it was!!

I was sat waiting for kick off today when an official chap (no idea who it was yet) wandered up to me and my 7 year old nephew and asked if he had a program....which he didn't. He then preceded to go and find one and brought it back to us for free. He then asked if he would like to have it signed by anyone and (for some reason) my nephew said Reece Brown as his favorite player (Robbie Simpson) wasn't on the pitch.

We were then taken to the side of the pitch where my nephew had his program signed by Reece and had his picture taken with him.

Cheers to whoever it was!!

Pity he didn't go get you a pie 'n a coke as well!