Yousouff M'Changama

I've seen him three times. Stevenage, Dale and today. Out of them 3, he has played well once and been complete dog :censored:e the other two times. Yet again we are overhyping someone after a decent game.

The Steveange game was quite possinly the worst game of professional football I have ever seen (quite an accolade) but M'Changama was a long way from being the worst player on the pitch

The Steveange game was quite possinly the worst game of professional football I have ever seen (quite an accolade) but M'Changama was a long way from being the worst player on the pitch

I've been to watch Stockport a couple of times this season. You ain't seen nothing!

Worse than that!

I think it's stabilised under Gannon (only seen them once since he returned) but they were on a trajectory of gaining a 3rd successive relegation.

I really meant worst full professional game! Was looking forward to seeing Stockport next season until they stabilised.

He looks a decent find. Is getting better game by game the boy can tackle, win headers, has a great engine, looks to have a good attitude, can pass a ball more than 5 yards and find his man, has get one hell of shot on him, he gives us another option in midfield and on a limited budget like us that is priceless i think if he is in our budget range then he must be given a 12 month contract and PD hopes he keeps progressing the way he is.